WORK FOR US
We have full-time offices in the US (Orlando) and in the UK (Glasgow) and we have touring crew dotted around the world on various fun missions. We’re always on the look out for talent and we’re always interested in hearing from anyone who fits any of the descriptions below.
Creatives and dreamers
Creatives and dreamers who can help us brainstorm new and exciting stuff for our customers.
Communicators and marketers
Communicators and marketers who can help sell all this exciting stuff to our customers.
Event warriors who can head out on the road and turn our dreams into reality.
A list of our current vacancies is below. If there’s nothing on that link that works for you but you still think you’d be a great addition to the team, shoot us an email and tell us why.
Production & Marketing Assistant, Glasgow, UK
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Glasgow City Centre, UK
- Salary: £19,000 pa
About the role:
An exciting, entry-level position within a rapidly expanding global events company. Are you searching for a fulfilling role that will utilise your skills in event management, event marketing and product development? Looking to start or progress your career within the wider events industry? Then you may just have discovered your perfect job!
We are seeking an ambitious Production & Marketing Assistant to join our team and assist with a variety of crucial tasks and to help us execute the 300+ events we stage each year across various overseas markets.
You will be tasked with assiting both our in-house marketing team as well as our event production team in a role which will offer a great deal of variety, insight and learning opportunities. You’ll be involved in running our digital campaigns (both paid and organic) across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Google Ads. You’ll also be tasked with overseeing many of our Social Channels and with producing engaging content and copy for those channels as well as developing a deep understanding of our audiences.
On the production side, you’ll work with our back office team to help with the succesful execution of our many events. This will involve everything from booking hotels and travel, assisting with freight logistics, liaising with suppliers and vendors, sourcing talent in local markets and dealing with our many third party partners and vendors.
This is a full-time, permanent role. Opportunities for development and progression within the company are significant.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with digital marketing manager to help develop and deliver social media (paid and non-paid) strategy, objectives and tactics
- Plan, create and schedule compelling creative content (text/images/video) across various social profiles that engages our audience and enables the brand to maintain a consistent presence
- Curate content that will appeal to our audience to share on social (relevant blog/news coverage, user generated content, event photos)
- Research and build relationships with bloggers/influencers/communities who share a similar audience for awareness generating opportunities
- Administer competitions on social and contact winners to distribute prizes
- Liaise with Event Production Team to establish and prioritise weekly production tasks
- Book travel, accomodation and ground transport for touring event crew and talent within strictly defined budgets
- Book and manage the freight and shipping of equipment hardware and consumables across multiple event locations
- Produce detailed event itineraries, schedules and briefs to be distributed to all key event personell
- Assist in dealing with customer and partner enquiries and develop a full and rounded knowledge of all event brands
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of social media (in particular Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat), ideally with some experience applying this to promote a brand or business
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Capable of managing your own workload to deliver tasks to agreed deadline
- Results orientated, with a natural drive to continually improve performance and streamline working processes.
Event Production Assistant, Orlando, FL
- Contract type: Full time role with 10 paid vacation days
- Working hours: Typically 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Salary: $30,000
About the role:
Trainee required for a young, creative company specializing in the development and execution of youth and young-adult orientated entertainment concepts and experiences. Established in 2007, our company works with entertainment buyers across various sectors including festivals, colleges/universities, military and corporate. We operate in the UK, US and Canada. The core business is split into three parts; development, fulfillment and marketing.
The role involves working from an office in Downtown Orlando, Florida. The successful candidate will be creatively minded with strong organizational skills. The role represents an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual willing to learn and with a background or education in the wider events/entertainment/creative industries.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Assisting management in the execution of all fulfillment and logistics processes required to successfully stage over 400 events per year
- Developing budgets and implementing cost control initiatives related to event fulfillment. Some basic bookkeeping will also be a part of the role
- Developing established products and proposing ideas for new products and experiences that will appeal to our existing client bases
- Sourcing talent, venues, contractors and local partners in new markets in various countries
- Liaising on a daily basis with our strategic partners including designers, booking agents and talent
- Assisting in the marketing and promotion of events both online and offline
- Working on site at events, including management of small teams of volunteers. This will sometimes involve camping on festival sites
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
- Up to date knowledge of current and developing trends in the event, music, creative and wider entertainment industries
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of the basics of budget management 2
- Good inter-personal skills and telephone manner
- A good working knowledge of Excel is essential and experience with Google Docs is preferred
- A basic knowledge of digital marketing and promotion techniques in the modern event/entertainment sphere would be useful, but is not essential
Touring Event Build Contractor, USA
- Contract Title – Event Build Contractors
- Duration of Contract – January thru November 2020
- Contractor Fee – $800 per week (All travel and hotel accommodation is covered).
Big Bounce America LLC is offering fixed-term contracts to experienced independent contractors looking to work at our family friendly touring event. Various contractors are sought for with the following skills and experience:
- Construction trade experience at all skill levels.
- Experienced riggers.
- Qualified forklift drivers.
- Experienced amusement ride operators.
Contracts will vary in length from two months to eleven months.
All tasks will be carried out in an open-air environment and all contractors should be experienced in carrying out manual labour in these conditions. Contractors will be expected to work independently to complete the daily tasks that are set and will be expected to supply any tools and specialist equipment required to complete these tasks.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for the duration of the contract.