WORK FOR US
We have full-time offices in the US (Orlando) and in the UK (Glasgow) and we have touring crew dotted around the world on various fun missions. We’re always on the look out for talent and we’re always interested in hearing from anyone who fits any of the descriptions below.
Creatives and dreamers
Creatives and dreamers who can help us brainstorm new and exciting stuff for our customers.
Communicators and marketers
Communicators and marketers who can help sell all this exciting stuff to our customers.
Event warriors who can head out on the road and turn our dreams into reality.
A list of our current vacancies is below. If there’s nothing on that link that works for you but you still think you’d be a great addition to the team, shoot us an email and tell us why.
Event Production Assistant, Orlando, FL
- Contract type: Full time role with 10 paid vacation days
- Working hours: Typically 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Fee: $600 per week
About the role:
Trainee required for a young, creative company specializing in the development and execution of youth and young-adult orientated entertainment concepts and experiences. Established in 2007, our company works with entertainment buyers across various sectors including festivals, colleges/universities, military and corporate. We operate in the UK, US and Canada. The core business is split into three parts; development, fulfillment and marketing.
The role involves working from an office in Downtown Orlando, Florida. The successful candidate will be creatively minded with strong organizational skills. The role represents an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual willing to learn and with a background or education in the wider events/entertainment/creative industries.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Assisting management in the execution of all fulfillment and logistics processes required to successfully stage over 400 events per year
- Developing budgets and implementing cost control initiatives related to event fulfillment. Some basic bookkeeping will also be a part of the role
- Developing established products and proposing ideas for new products and experiences that will appeal to our existing client bases
- Sourcing talent, venues, contractors and local partners in new markets in various countries
- Liaising on a daily basis with our strategic partners including designers, booking agents and talent
- Assisting in the marketing and promotion of events both online and offline
- Working on site at events, including management of small teams of volunteers. This will sometimes involve camping on festival sites
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
- Up to date knowledge of current and developing trends in the event, music, creative and wider entertainment industries
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of the basics of budget management 2
- Good inter-personal skills and telephone manner
- A good working knowledge of Excel is essential and experience with Google Docs is preferred
- A basic knowledge of digital marketing and promotion techniques in the modern event/entertainment sphere would be useful, but is not essential
Touring Front of House Staff, USA
- Job Title: Touring Front Of House Staff
- Salary: $500 per week. Paid in full as a self-employed 1099 contractor.
- Benefits. Travel to and from home city at start and end of tour included. Hotel accommodation (sharing with one other) included. Please note there is no ‘per diem’ on offer.
- Contract Duration: Immediate start thru Dec 2020
We are looking for touring Front of House staff to join our team and help oversee customer relations at our touring, outdoor event-experience with 60 city stops across the US scheduled for 2020. This role will involve working on-site at our ‘Big Bounce America’ event.
If you’re interested in working for a fast growing production company with a global portfolio of events here are some of the skills you’ll require;
- Experience in the service/events/entertainment industries.
- Direct experience in customer-facing roles.
- A genuine passion to create the best customer experience possible.
- Cash-handling experience.
- Strong organizational and reporting skills.
- Flexibility with regards to working hours and locations.
In 2019 you will be focused exclusively on one project, a multi-date city tour of one of our newest and most successful touring experiences; thebigbounceamerica.com. Exact dates and weeks on/off site are all negotiable. You will be working as part of a touring team comprising three departments; the build team, the front of house team and the customer-facing event day teams. Each team will be supplemented by local paid and volunteer labor in each market. Your role will be to take directions from the Tour Manager and Front of House Manager.
On set-up day, generally Thursday afternoon, your job will be to assist with the set up of the box office, merch stall, shoe storage zone, customer seating areas, event branding (feather flags etc), food vendor areas, portalets, parking area and all other front of house locations which will be used by or visible to our customers. You will work alongside other departments to ensure that everything is presented well to the customer. Your role on this day is to ensure that the site is set up to create the best possible customer experience.
You will be on-site on each event day which will typically be Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Arrival times will typically be 6am with an 9pm departure time. Tasks to be completed by the front of house team on event days include:
- Set up of all on site cash systems and management of cash floats.
- Set up of box office.
- Set up of merchandise stall.
- Management of ticket inventory with real-time updates on availability.
- Management of customer enquiries.
- Handle all on-site ticket registrations.
- End of day reporting on all sales using Google Drive systems.
- End of day banking of cash.
- End of day inventory check and replenishment.
Travel between venues will be in one of two chase vehicles, most likely a pickup. Travel will generally be on Tuesdays. You would be expected to share the driving responsibilities with other members of the touring crew.
Tuesday and Wednesday will generally be days off although this may vary week to week.
Touring Event Build Contractor, USA
- Contract Title – Event Build Contractors
- Duration of Contract – January thru November 2020
- Contractor Fee – $700 per week (All travel and hotel accommodation is covered).
Big Bounce America LLC is offering fixed-term contracts to experienced independent contractors looking to work at our family friendly touring event. Various contractors are sought for with the following skills and experience:
- Construction trade experience at all skill levels.
- Experienced riggers.
- Qualified forklift drivers.
- Experienced amusement ride operators.
Contracts will vary in length from two months to eleven months.
All tasks will be carried out in an open-air environment and all contractors should be experienced in carrying out manual labour in these conditions. Contractors will be expected to work independently to complete the daily tasks that are set and will be expected to supply any tools and specialist equipment required to complete these tasks.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for the duration of the contract.